Late last year I was diagnosed with a cyst and arthritis in my right knee. The doctor recommended I get 3 shots of Supratz..
This medicine was going to remind my knee on how to produce the jelly type lubricant that helps with
natural movement. The doctor recommended I come into his office once a week for three weeks for my shot.
He still has an extra 4th shot in the event I didn't feel relief from the crippling pain. After my 3rd shot, I still experienced tightness, pain and some stiffness while in the car. I didn't want to go for a 4th shot, did I mention the shot was somewhat painful!!!! Well I decided to purchase a product called Gluco gel and combined it with what I was already drinking in the morning called Osteo FX and Saxi. I called this my morning cocktail!!
In a month of drinking this cocktail, I no longer experienced stiffness, pain or tightness. I am able to sprint up and down the stairs. Thank God for the relief of my pain.


No comments:
Post a Comment