I wrote about this and accidently deleted it!!
About 6 years ago I had a little black head near my spine. Well my daughter took a look and decided it needed to go!! She managed to remove it, yet it always grew back!!! About two summers ago that little black head grew into a bump near my spine. It was unsightly but I felt no pain. Around September I needed to see my doctor. The little bump became sensitive to the touch. The doctor told me I had a cyst and I needed to see a surgeon. She said she couldn't do it cause it was too close to my spine. Surgery!!! Really?
No!! I didn't want surgery. In October I was introduce to a power juice.I drank this power juice everyday.
A few months later I noticed no sensitivity on my back. I looked in the mirror and my bump was gone!!! I went to the doctor to show her. She said, "Your body absorbed it".


No comments:
Post a Comment