Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life

Conflicts are a part of life....Yet when someone you love and claims to love you, violates or breeches the trust by false accusations, labels and assumptions and goes further to slander your children, it feels like a violent storm that one needs to seek shelter from. It is said that salvation is free but it doesn't come cheap. This is so true. As a christian women I find myself at a season in life that has challenged me and has made me reevaluate with whom I choose to share my heart. I will obey and forgive those transgressors. However, I will choose to love them from far off in the bleachers. My  need to be safe from the storms of angry people, is imperative for my emotional, physical, spiritual and mental health."God be with me as I travel this life. Strengthen my faith and hold me close to your heart."  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment