Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Hands

I wrote about this before and accidently deleted it!!!
For five years I was embarrassed and ashamed to admit to anyone of the pain I had when trying to write.The pain in my hand when trying to write was simply awful. Osteoarthritis has handicapped me. I went to  my doctor just to establish myself  at her new office. The receptionist  gave me all these papers to fill out. After filling out two papers, I realized that I was writing without pain. I was holding the pen appropriately and without difficulty!! I shared my accomplishment with the receptionist but she couldn't or didn't show any interest in my accomplishment and triumph. Why would she even care though. Writing is so simple. But for five years that simplicity was taken from me from Osteoarthritis. You may ask how I  was  able to improve my fine motor skills? Osteo FX & Gluco Gel!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment