Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2012

Passion


Its with passion that I write this note Life holds many secret pitfalls. Many of which I've experienced. My family is a gift that by grace I am a part of. I pray that God show mercy with my family. I pray that those that have found it difficult to overcome the stumbling blocks in their lives to be mindful of all decisions. Please be prudent in your choices. For any choice made in this family stands to affect us all. We are part of the same fabric and stitched together by grace. Its with loving passion that I write this note
The passion to witness better choices from all of us. When doubt comes and sits on our hearts, let us seek the council of the cross. If we can humble the haughty heart to the simplicity of a child"s prayer and strong enough to accept the answer without question and obey. We have elders in our family that are placed in a position for council and are filled with wisdom. Lets begin to reach out more to those that can bring us to a better understanding of consequences. Its with passion that I write this note in the hope that whomever reads this, can find comfort in knowing that he or she is not alone. Making choices is an important part of growing and progressing. When the fabric is stitched together strong, it withstands the wear and tare of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment