Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2012

Easter



Easter is a time of reflections and atonement. Remember who died on the cross for our sins. God gave his only son to suffer and die on the cross for us!!! Lets humble our hearts and give honor to such sacrifice. lets trust in the love and mercy of our Holy Father to know he knows what is best for us.
Lets follow him together! This world is filled with many turns and turmoils. I assure everyone that I've been through my share and for sure, will have more. But one thing I know for certain, there is no greater power in this world then God's mercy and grace for all his children. For all who may read this, please remember that life is life only when you walk with Christ. May God pour his love, grace and mercy to all who reads this. I pray you bend your knees and ask for forgiveness for any sin. Cause there is no sin too great for God to forgive. He wants the broken and the lost. Die to yourself and life in Christ. It sounds difficult but once you can submit yourself to him and allow him to control your life in faith all is possible. Friends I was once very lost and crippled by life the restoration I've experience I am only trying to share. Love like this is only given from grace. Go ahead take yourself to the cross and bend those knees................ Lift your hands up and ask for forgiveness let him fill you with his love. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment