Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2012

A Christian Under Reconstruction



God only knows why he allows things to happen. Its been my personal experience that
everything that has happened to me till now has surely molded me to be the Christian women
I was meant to be. However, God's work in my life is not done. I am a work in progress.
"A Christian under reconstruction"
I personally know how deeply frustrated one can feel. To the extent to curse  the very word, "Cancer"
I lost my dear mother to the disease, my daughter is a survivor as is my brother. We need to realize ,although repulsive and offensive as this word is, In grace we need to understand
that through the worst times in our lives is when God was speaking the loudest.
Lets join together as one and find the lesson that otherwise some of us wouldn't learn if not by the
sharpness of God's dicipline. Everything God does is perfect.
If we had a choice would we choose "Cancer"? Absollultely not!!!!
My heart still hurts from seeing my mom suffer!! My heart aches to know my daughter is still fighting and
strugglling through her recovery. My dear brother is still enduring the aftermath of his
chemo!!! So "no"!! I will never choose "Cancer"!!! But I will bend my knees in obedience to God's
will in my life and that of those I love.
To my beautiful people in my life. please, lets be vigilent in prayers as we all continue to bare witness to
what this disease can do. Lets be the models our children need to see. So then they can carry the hope into the future.
With all my love.
Like ·  · Unfollo

No comments:

Post a Comment