Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Paralyzed

What happens to the heart of a person who suddenly realizes that the person they're with is no longer alive in their heart. Should they stay? Should they leave? Should they just honor their vows? What if the reason they choose to stay is because of financial security? Does this make them an awful person? I think, in answer to a top question, "the heart begins to die of loneliness". What if the person stays because, deciding to leave means giving up the standard of living. Therefore  paralyzing  the idea of leaving and they   reconciles with loneliness. Comments are welcomed.. May I add that the lonely heart has relentlessly  tried by means of  verbalization, to bring life into the relationship. However, the outcome remains unchanged. I'm looking to start a dialogue with wise, intelligent and  honest people.This is a topic that might be a burden on someone's heart,who might  be out there in  the universe and any input, from positive and encouraging people, may  possibly shed some light and help the insufferable relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment