Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Heaven Welcomed a New Angel

Heaven welcomed another angel. An old and dear neighbor past away. She was the kind of  neighbor that always lend a hand and was always their to feed a stray animal that would step in her yard. My children all grew up knowing this kind lady. Whenever I'd go to visit my children, I always made an effort to see her. When her husband past away her children wanted to take her out of the neighborhood but she wouldn't hear of it. She wanted to stay there and be as independent as she could. She would walk out and tend to her little flower garden, feed her stray cats and would keep a watch on the neighborhood. When I lived there, her and I would chat about my children, her children. our pets.Our other neighbor Sally, also a  very kind and gentle lady needed help with her husband who was ill. Mrs. Mitchell went there to lend a hand. Soon he past away and Sally's health was also declining and unable to care for herself, so Mrs. Michell  would go across the street to help her.  What can I say. This very kind lady has left her imprint on my heart. I will miss you Mrs. Mitchell. May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment