Relationships are so complicated and delicate. The slightest infraction can severe them. How do we avoid infractions? Would we say infractions are caused by our egos? Is our need to have what we want at the expense of another fair? How do we regain our balance in life when we've caused someone else their balance? Or how do we gain our own balance when someone we've loved, throws us off coarse?
I've asked these questions in my life and I can truly say, humility and the genuine desire to place the ego aside and confront the pain of the infraction with forgiveness and a genuine apology, can be the start of a new beginning. We're all human, imperfect and as different as a snowflake. But we all have one thing in common. We all need to be loved and respected. My journey with understanding relationships continues to amaze me. One thing for sure, no relationship can work if the relationship you have with yourself isn't correct.
I welcome dialogue on this subject.

No comments:
Post a Comment